TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Wednesday to you.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* The Florida Times-Union has all the details on the arrest of the local FOP leader and the Veterans' group pushing Internet cafes.
* The Orlando Sentinel reports on a bill that would allow the creation of a local tax district to raise property taxes for school safety measures.
* The Deerfield mayor's race is in a recount, the Sun-Sentinel writes.
* The Palm Beach Post reports that a new measure would require criminal background checks for summer camp workers.
* WFSU reports that a bill by Rep. Katie Edwards, D-Plantation, would give judges more leeway in how to sentence drug offenders.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun