TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Tuesday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel writes that the state has failed federal standards related to jobless claims.
* The iconic FPL stacks in South Florida were demolished this morning, the Sun Sentinel writes.
* The Herald/Times reports that top donors to the Legislature get mixed results.
* Education Commissioner Tony Bennett has proposed a "safety net" to deal with a potential drop in school grades, the Current reports.
* The Department of State told USF researchers that they can't exhume bodies from the Dozier school, the Times Union reports.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun