TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Tuesday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel writes that in the fight over casinos in Florida, Orlando tourism officials are concerned about unionization.
* Sun Sentinel reports that Broward's median home price jumped 23 percent in June.
* Palm Beach Post reports that protesters remain in th capitol.
* The Herald reports on the DOJ lawsuit againt the state over the care of disabled children.
* The Times Union previews the President's visit to Jacksonville Thursday.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun