TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Tuesday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel continues its look at Rick Scott's job agenda, this time focusing on his early decisions over rulemaking.
* The Sun Sentinel opines on a debate brewing at the Florida Bar.
* The Palm Beach Post reports that the ACLU is urging the state limit police access to the state prescription drug database.
* Gov. Rick Scott is hitting the campaign trail, the Tampa Bay Times writes.
* The Times Union writes that the state has scrapped an air pollution contract with the city of Jacksonville after an audit found the city double billed the state.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun