TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Thursday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel reports that sound walls are coming to the I-4 corridor to try to block construction noise, but it's not clear that it will help all that much.
* Sun Sentinel reports that ACLU is challenging a state law that suspends people's driver's licenses if they have not paid court costs from their cases.
* Gov. Rick Scott may be signing an executive order to provide the state direction on testing for common core, the Times/Herald writes.
* The Florida Current reports that the state will offer health care to part-time workers.
* The Times-Union reports that the appointment of a Nassau County circuit judge to the federal bench is moving forward after Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said he would release his hold on the nomination.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun