candy: misread lab tests

<b>Cyanide in candy</b><br>
<br>
In 1982 in Redford Township, Mich., a child became ill. His doctor misread the lab results and went public with charges of cyanide poisoning and doctored <a class="taxInlineTagLink" id="EVFES000167" title="Halloween" href="/topic/arts-culture/halloween-EVFES000167.topic">Halloween</a> candy.<br>
<br>
The Food and Drug Administration tested the candy. They found no contamination.<br>
<br>
<i>Source:</i> snopes.com
sfl-smhhallowcandy0820080820133715

( Sun Sentinel/Susan Stocker / October 27, 1999 )

Cyanide in candy

In 1982 in Redford Township, Mich., a child became ill. His doctor misread the lab results and went public with charges of cyanide poisoning and doctored Halloween candy.

The Food and Drug Administration tested the candy. They found no contamination.

Source: snopes.com

  • Email E-mail
  • add to Twitter Twitter
  • add to Facebook Facebook
  • Home Delivery Home Delivery

PHOTO GALLERIES

TOP VIDEO

CONNECT WITH US


2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
Look for this special section in your
Baltimore Sun newspaper on Dec. 29, 2013.
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Google Plus
  • RSS Feeds
  • Mobile Alerts and Apps

Contact Us | Newsroom directory | Social Sun