TALLAHASSEE -- God morning and happy Monday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel writes that more than 400,000 people have signed a petition asking DOJ to investigate the Trayvon Martin shooting.
* Sun Sentinel writes that FPL is demolishing a 53-year-old plant at Port Everglades.
* Politifact examines Allen West's latest statement.
* The Palm Beach Post writes that six of its nine state representatives have a net worth of more than $1 million.
* The Florida Current points out that should Charlie Crist run for governor and win, he would get to select several new Supreme Court justices.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun