TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Monday.
Lawmakers are back in town this week for some legislative meetings and a slew of fundraisers. Here's what we're reading this morning.
* SaintPetersblog has a mini roundup of some of the fundraisers going on this week while lawmakers are in Tallahassee.
* The Sun Sentinel/Orlando Sentinel reports that three Florida ports stand to get millions of dollars for dredging projects that will translate to new jobs.
* The Sun Sentinel reports that the state will tighten rules for sex offender evaluations.
* The Herald/Times reports that the fight over Obamacare in Florida is anything but over.
* The Times-Union reports that two dozen Duval administrators saw salary decreases this year.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun