TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Friday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* CVS is cracking down on doctors showing patterns of prescribing high dosage prescription painkillers on a regular basis, the Orlando Sentinel reports.
* Sun Sentinel writes that the process of signing up people for new health care plans under the Affordable Care Act is off to a rocky start in Florida.
* The Times/Herald reports on a private meeting involving Gov. Rick Scott, former Gov. Jeb Bush, Sen. John Thrasher and Board of Education Chair Gary Chartrand.
* The state has released the latest numbers and companies approved for Citizens' takeouts, the Current reports.
* The Tampa Tribune reports on fast food protests where workers are fighting for better wages.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun