TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Friday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Time Magazine has a piece on Jeb Bush and why he may take a run at the 2016 GOP Presidential nomination.
* Orlando Sentinel reports that new records show that GOP consultants got a look at the newly drawn political maps before the public did.
* SaintPetersblog is running a series on how state lawmakers are spending their summer vacations. Today's feature is on state Rep. Dana Young, R-Tampa.
* Florida has more vacant foreclosed homes than any other state in the nation, the Florida Current reports.
* The Times reports that the Board of Governors held the line on increasing fees at universities.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun