TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Friday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel reports that the group seeking to put the question of medical marijuana on the ballot has gathered enough signatures for a Supreme Court review.
* Sun Sentinel writes that the fight over Obamacare rages on in South Florida.
* The Tampa Bay Times writes about Gov. Rick Scott's change of heart over funding a rowing center in Sarasota.
* The Tallahassee Democrat reports that the protesters have left the capitol.
* The Current reports that AFL-CIO is suing the state over SunRail.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun