Will Ferrell’s classic-already holiday movie “Elf,” celebrating its 10th anniversary, is screening for free Friday night at 8 at the ArtsPark in downtown Hollywood, which may not excite you because you’ve seen it 14 times already. Which would make you an expert. Which would make this little quiz a piece of cake, soaked in syrup:
1. Name an elf’s four main food groups.
2. What store gives Buddy the Elf a job?
3. The “Elf” cast includes what “Game of Thrones” star?
4. What word is fun for Buddy to say?
5. To get to New York, Buddy walks through what tunnel?
6. Name the two actors who appear as Santa.
7. Leon the Snowman is voiced by … ?
8. What does Buddy say when hit by a snowball?
9. Who plays Papa Elf?
10. According to Santa, how many Ray’s Pizza locations are there in New York?
Answers: 1. Candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup 2. Gimbel’s 3. Peter Dinklage 4. “Francisco” 5. Lincoln Tunnel 6. Ed Asner and Artie Lange 7. Leon Redbone 8. “Son of a nutcracker!” 9. Bob Newhart 10. “Like, 30”