On Tuesday, the network announced its midseason premiere dates for three new series and new days/times for some returning shows. Here's the rundown:
- The Bill Pullman presidential sitcom "1600 Penn" premieres at 8:30 p.m. CT Jan. 7.
- The mystery "Deception," which was formerly titled "Infamous" and stars Meagan Good and Victor Garber, will debut at 9 p.m. Jan. 7.
- The new Eva Longoria relationship reality series "Ready for Love" bows at 7 p.m. March 31.
"Community," starring Chicago native Danny Pudi as well as Joel McHale, Donald Glover, Gillian Jacobs, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Chevy Chase, Ken Jeong and Jim Rash, was to have begun its fourth season Oct. 19--until NBC postponed the debut. This after screwing with the clever sitcom's schedule last year, too.
No respect for the show or the fans, I tell you.
Midseason debut dates of returning NBC shows:
- "The Biggest Loser": Jan. 6 and 7
- "Betty White's Off Their Rockers": Jan. 8
- "Parks and Recreation" moves to 7:30 p.m. CT Jan. 17.
- "Smash": Feb. 5
- "Community": 7 p.m. CT Feb. 7.
- "The Voice": March 25 and 26
- "Revolution": March 25
- "The Celebrity Apprentice: All-Star Edition": March 3
Want more? Discuss this article and others on Show Patrol's Facebook page.