Four people were displaced in a Savage kitchen fire Thursday morning, according to Howard County Department of Fire and Rescue services spokesperson Jackie Cutler.
Officials said they responded to the 8500 block of Foxborough Drive in Savage at 9:20 a.m. on Thursday and found light and smoke coming out of a third floor apartment.
It took approximately 20 officials from both Howard and Prince George's County 10 minutes to control the fire, officials said. The Red Cross was also on the scene.
Officials said the rental property managers are accommodating the displaced with a vacant apartment.
Officials said no one was injured in the incident.