Here's a sampling of Hallowen-related events planned in north Baltimore:
• Hauntingdon is Oct. 29 in the 2900 block of Huntingdon Avenue in Remington, from 5-8 pm. Please join the neighborhood in it's spooky celebration.
• St. John's in the Village, at Greenmount Avenue and Old York Road in Waverly, hosts a haunted house visit, Oct. 28-30, 6-9 p.m. Admission is $3.
• 901 ARTS at 901 Montpelier St., in Waverly, sponsors a haunted house visit Oct. 30, 4-6 p.m. Donations of $1 are requested.
• The inaugural Thrill and Chill Haunted Adventure is Oct. 28, at the Roosevelt Recreation Center, 1121 W. 36th St., 6-11 p.m. The festivities include the inaugural Thrill and Chill Haunted Adventure. Admission is $3.
• The annual Hampden HalloweenFest takes place on The Avenue, aka West 36th Street, Oct. 30, 5-8 p.m. Trick-or-treating at participating businesses takes place from 5 to 6 p.m, on West 36th Falls Road and Chestnut Avenue, sponsored by the Hampden Village Merchants Association. A costume contest in the 800 block of West 36th is sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Hampden-Midtown and the Circle K Club of Johns Hopkins University.
• Ma Petite Shoe, 832, W. 36th St., will have a photo shoot in action during the costume contest, and all of the pictures will be available on the store's Facebook page.
• The Maryland Zoo in Druid Hill Park presents ZooBoo, Oct. 28-30, 10-4 p.m., in the waterfowl lake pavilion area. Includes Halloween trick-or-treating, visits from "animal ambassadors," a costume contest each day, carnival games, crafts, a hay maze and live entertainment.