A construction track loader was damaged in a Bel Air fire early Saturday morning, the Maryland State Fire Marshal's office reported Monday.
No one was injured in the incident.
The Caterpillar 973 Crawler Loader, owned by Crouse Construction, was on a construction site in the back of the 1500 block of Cedarwood Drive in Bel Air, according to the notice of investigation.
An electrical malfunction in the vehicle's charging system sparked a fire at about 12:30 a.m., according to the report.
The fire was reported by a neighbor and caused $4,000 worth of damage.
Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company responded to the one-alarm fire.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun