Couldn't keep up with Red Maryland last week? Be sure to catch the Red Maryland Week in Review. You can get it delivered to your inbox every Sunday too! Just click here to sign up.Red Maryland Partners With Baltimore Sun
Red Maryland has partnered with the Baltimore Sun to bring content to the Sun website at baltimoresun.com/redmaryland, as well as a weekly op-ed in the print edition of the paper. Here's an FAQ about our arrangement.
Red Maryland Award Winners
Congratulations to our 2013 Red Maryland Award Winners!
- Maryland Conservative of the Year: Dan Bongino
- Maryland Conservative Organization of the Year: Maryland Citizen Action Network
- Maryland Conservative Legislator of the Year: Del. Ron George
- Maryland Conservative County Official of the Year: Anne Arundel County Executive Laura Neuman
- Maryland Conservative Campaign of the Year: Annapolis Mayor-elect Mike Pantelides
Red Maryland teamed up with Jim Jamitis on a hilarious Pop-Up video spoof of Martin O'Malley.Fact and Fiction on Taxes and Spending
Mark Newgent notes that it is getting harder and harder to separate fact from fiction on taxes and spending with the O'Malley-Brown Administration.
The Numbers Game
The O'Malley Administration is infamous for cooking the books on state programs. Is Maryland's top ranking in education based on the premise that students with special needs were excluded from testing?
More from the Blogs
- Tracking is an important part of modern day politics
- Charles Lollar and David Craig both bailed on the State Party Convention.
- Anthony Brown's answers on Obamacare are substandard.
- Andrew Langer unloads on anonymous bloggers.
From the Red Maryland Network
- Red Maryland was live at the State Party Convention.
- J. Doug at Night: Doug talked with Darren Wigfield, candidate for House of Delegates in 3B.
- The Broadside: Mark and Andrew talked with the Mark Kilmer from the Maryland Public Policy Institute and candidate for Wicomico County Council.
- Red Maryland Radio: Brian and Greg talked about the partnership with the Baltimore Sun and previewed the State Party Convention.
- Raging Against the Rhetoric: Jackie talked with Queen Anne's County Orphan's Court Judge George O'Donnell about the Conowingo Dam.
Communicate with usThere have been numerous ways to get in touch with Red Maryland via email; Twitter; Facebook and the Red Maryland Talkback line at (410) 205-4875.
Be part of the excitement that is Red Maryland!--Brian Griffiths