From the Blog
From the Baltimore Sun Op-Ed Page
Greg Kline notes that Maryland's Democrats are soft on crime, particularly troubling wth the widespread violence impacting Baltimore right now.
Hogan wins Red Maryland Poll
Larry Hogan won the Red Maryland Poll for the third consecutive month. Senator Steve Hershey and Delegate Michael Hough were big winners too. Click here to review the full poll results.
There are a lot of things that Baltimore-Washington Olympic fans can learn from the Sochi Winter Olympics.
The Center of the Universe
When it comes to the 2014 Primary Elections, Anne Arundel County is at the center of it all.
From the Network
There are now TWO ways that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network. You can continue to subscribe through iTunes, but Red Maryland is also now part of Stitcher! Click here to subscribe through Stitcher.
- Raging Against the Rhetoric: Jackie interviewed delegate candidates Mary Beth Carozza and Carl Anderton, Jr.
- Red Maryland Radio: Greg and Brian discussed the Red Maryland Poll and Greg's Baltimore Sun piece.
- The Red Maryland News Hour: RM News Director Duane Keenan talks about a tax Governor O'Malley killed before it was born, looks at another group trying to influence your legislators and takes an extended look at the minimum wage hike.
- The Broadside: Mark talks about education in state schools, Charles Lollar campaign shenanigans, and the progressive media's attack on libertarians. He also talks with a special guest about The Lego Movie, and brings you the News of the Weird.
- Red Maryland Election Focus: Greg talks with Anne Arundel County Register of Wills candidate Nancy Almgren.
--Red Maryland has strived to be the premier blog and radio network of conservative and Republican politics and ideas in the free state since 2007. Its posts appear here regularly.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun