From the Baltimore Sun Op-Ed Page
As has been custom during his time in office, Governor Martin O'Malley has built his budget upon a fiscal house of cards, featuring false claims about cutting spending and leaving a structural deficit in place for his successor.
Red Maryland Network Exclusive Interview with Delegate Don Dwyer
The Red Maryland Network's newest show, The Red Maryland News Hour debuted on Friday. In the debut episode host Duane Keenan had an exclusive interview with Delegate Don Dwyer, an interview he says he has never given before, focusing on topics both personal and political.
Questions about Lollar's Report
Months after Red Maryland reported on Charles Lollar receiving a salary from his Federal campaign account during his 2010 Congressional campaign, his campaign reported that Lollar received over $10,000 in reimbursements since September.
Minding Media Matters
The left-wing George Soros funded smear machine that is Media Matters for America took aim at Red Maryland and our partnership with the Baltimore Sun. Mark thoroughly dissects their arguments.
A Gloomy Fiscal Future
Surprising nobody, a recent Mercatus Center report shows a gloomy and dire fiscal future for our state.
Failures threaten futures of O'Malley, Brown
Last Sunday's Washington Post report about the systemic and leadership failures of the Obamacare rollout here in Maryland seriously threaten Governor O'Malley and Lt. Governor Brown in their upcoming campaigns.
From the Network
- Red Maryland Radio: Brian and Greg talk with Sarah Smith about the new movie Bankrupt, discuss the recent campaign finance reports, and review Thursday's gubernatorial debate.
- The Red Maryland News Hour: In addition to his interview with Don Dwyer, Duane Keenan reports on the news of the week from Annapolis.
- The Broadside: Mark verbally responds to Media Matters and their state analyst.
- Raging Against the Rhetoric: Jackie reviews Turning the Tides 2014, and talks with Eugene Craig and former Delegate Carmen Amedori.
- Red Maryland Election Focus: An interview with House of Delegates Candidate Jamie Falcon, and Greg reviews campaign finance reports.
- The Best of 15 Minutes: West Virginia Young Republicans Chairman Rob Cornelius, originally recorded September 22nd.