Infamous presidential quotes through history:
1. "The American people have got a right to know that their president is not a crook." Richard Nixon.
2. "There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe." Gerald Ford.
3. "Read my lips: No new taxes."George H.W. Bush.
4. "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." William Clinton.
5. "The notion that my White House would purposefully leak classified national security information is offensive." Barack Obama.
Harvey K. Maizels, BaltimoreCopyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun