In this podcast:
- 2:23: David Zurawik comments on social media, politics and DeRay Mckesson's entry into the Baltimore mayoral race.
- 26:21: Book critic Paula Gallagher reviews "one of the most intriguing new novels of the year."
- 29:27: Film critics Chris Reed and Linda DeLibero review the new Coen brothers film, "Hail, Caesar."
- 1:03:43: Dan Morhaim, doctor and Maryland delegate, offers a bold and controversial plan to tackle drug abuse.
- 1:26:01: Dr. John Cmar provides a primer on the Zika virus.
Using our app? Go to baltimoresun.com/roughlyspeaking to listen to the podcast.
To subscribe: On iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches, search for "Roughly Speaking" in the Podcasts app. On Android devices, search for the podcast in a podcast app such as Stitcher Radio, BeyondPod or Pocket Casts, or, if the app allows, manually add its feed URL. On desktop computers, subscribe through iTunes. Or, follow on SoundCloud. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.