4. Timothy A. Perry $813,468
5. Frank D. Boston III $710,641
Full year 2012**
1. Timothy A. Perry $1,305,414
2 Joel D. Rozner $1,286,411
3. Gregory S. Proctor Jr. $1,248,041
4. Robin F. Shaivitz $1,196,100
5. Gerard E. Evans $1,141,000
* Nov. 1, 2012, to April 30, 2013
**Nov. 1. 2011 to Oct. 31, 2012
SOURCE: State Ethics Commission
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more
about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service
. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.