Sun analysis of PARCC scores ranks Baltimore-area schools

Sam and Elsie's in North Laurel

Sam and Elsie's opened on Route 1 in 1955. Faye Furr took over the family-run restaurant and bar after her parents died in the late 1970s, and ran the business with her children until selling it in 2010.
Submitted family photo
Copyright © 2016, Howard County Times, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad