Become a digitalPLUS subscriber. 99¢ for 4 weeks.
News Maryland Harford County Aberdeen Havre De Grace

Two small fires hit homes in Aberdeen Thursday

Two small house fires were reported in Aberdeen early Thursday afternoon, according to Harford emergency officials.

A small electrical fire damaged a home in the first block of Van Avenue, at Mullins Mobile Home Park, Lt. Michael Palmer of the Aberdeen Fire Department said.

He estimated the fire caused $3,000 in damage. No one was injured as the home was unoccupied at the time.

About 10 Aberdeen firefighters spent 20 minutes getting the fire under control, Palmer said.

A fire in the first block of Victory Street also caused minor damage.

The fire was caused by a clothes dryer, according to the firemen at the scene. No injuries were reported.

Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun
Related Content
Comments
Loading