Two small house fires were reported in Aberdeen early Thursday afternoon, according to Harford emergency officials.

A small electrical fire damaged a home in the first block of Van Avenue, at Mullins Mobile Home Park, Lt. Michael Palmer of the Aberdeen Fire Department said.

He estimated the fire caused $3,000 in damage. No one was injured as the home was unoccupied at the time.

About 10 Aberdeen firefighters spent 20 minutes getting the fire under control, Palmer said.

A fire in the first block of Victory Street also caused minor damage.

The fire was caused by a clothes dryer, according to the firemen at the scene. No injuries were reported.