Become a digitalPLUS subscriber. $12 for 12 weeks.
News Maryland Harford County Aberdeen Havre De Grace

Truck damaged by fire in Aberdeen

A truck was damaged by an accidental fire in Aberdeen, the Maryland State Fire Marshal's office reported.

The 1994 Ford Ranger suffered $5,000 in damage when it caught fire at 11:37 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of South Parke Street, according to a Fire Marshal's Office notice of investigation.

No one was injured in the incident.

The fire was caused by an accidental electrical malfunction and began in a passenger glove compartment, according to the notice.

One firefighter took five minutes to control the fire.

Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun
Comments
Loading