In this podcast:
- 3:17: Following Thursday night's GOP presidential debate, a conversation about Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and the Republicans with Kimberly Moffiitt, professor in American Studies at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, and Richard Cross III, Republican political analyst who blogs at Cross Purposes.
- 24:20: Film critics Linda DeLibero and Christopher Llewellyn Reed talk about the Academy Award nominations that were announced yesterday.
- 43:49: Baltimore Sun media critic David Zurawik tells us about a new Showtime
drama called “Billions” and explains why Al Jazeera America will be going off the air in April.
- 1:03:25: Baltimore Sun sportswriter Jon Meoli is back from the Orioles minicamp
in Sarasota. He had a look at the forming picture of Orioles pitchers for 2016 -- and one young left-handed prospect who could be the replacement for starter Wey-Yin Chen, who departed as a free agent this past week.
- 1:19:28: Baltimore-based singer-songwriter SONiA of Disappear Fear talks
about her upcoming tribute to Paul Simon at the Jewish Museum of Maryland.
Using our app? Go to baltimoresun.com/roughlyspeaking to listen to the podcast.
To subscribe: On iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches, search for "Roughly Speaking" in the Podcasts app. On Android devices, search for the podcast in a podcast app such as Stitcher Radio, BeyondPod or Pocket Casts, or, if the app allows, manually add its feed URL. On desktop computers, subscribe through iTunes. Or, follow on SoundCloud. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.