In this podcast:
- 2:10 - Patrick McDonnell, Middle East corrrespondent for the Los Angeles Times, talks about the investigation into the ISIS connection to the Paris attacks. You can read his latest report on the investigation here.
- 10:28 - Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland, ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, comments on the U.S. reaction to the Paris attacks and the Syrian refugee crisis.
- 14:44 - Culture commentator Sheri Parks talks about America's role in accepting - or not - refugees fleeing strife in their homelands.
- 34:31 - Baltimore Sun media critic David Zurawik sizes up the breaking news coverage of the Paris attacks and the hunt for the suspected terrorists.
- 48:40 - Baltimore County librarian Paula Gallagher reviews, "Becoming Nicole," about a transgender child and her identical twin.
To subscribe: On iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches, search for "Roughly Speaking" in the Podcasts app. On Android devices, search for the podcast in a podcast app such as Stitcher Radio, BeyondPod or Pocket Casts, or, if the app allows, manually add its feed URL. On desktop computers, subscribe through iTunes. Need help? Email email@example.com.Copyright © 2017, The Baltimore Sun