The 16th annual Festival of Wreaths at the Carroll Arts Center attracted about 2,500 visitors and a silent auction raised about $15,700 for the Arts Council.
The Arts Center announced the attendance and fundraising results along with the annual events' winners in a news release Wednesday.
More than 150 wreaths were displayed at the Arts Center from Nov. 30 through Dec. 8 and were created by individuals, businesses, and clubs.
They were offered to the pulic in a week-long silent auction and the public's favorites are as follows:
People's Choice Awards
• Pumped for the Holidays - Tevis Energy
• Take Wing - Joyce Valentine
• Music & Memories - Grace Lutheran Church
• Razzle Dazzle Candy Land - Boys & girls Club of Westminster
• Very Vintage - Jeanne Carbaugh
• Herons & Cattails - Nick Vincent
Other entries receiving awards, include:
Spirit of Giving Awards
• Random Acts of Kindness - The McHugh Family
• Superbowl - Manchester Family Medicine
• Goodness Gracious - The Gaddis Family
Artistic Excellence Awards
• It's a Jungle Out There - Melinda Byrd for Byrdcall Studio
• Baby Needs Shoes for Christmas - CC Bureau of Child Support Enforcement
• Home is Where the Heart is - Ashley Davis