A garage fire in Hampstead Sunday morning caused $5,000 in damage, according to the State Fire Marshal's Office.
At 10:18 a.m. Sunday a trash bag placed inside the garage at 2660 Old Fort Schoolhouse Road spontaneously ignited. It was placed in front of a glass door and ignited due to the heat of the sun, according to the State Fire Marshal's Office.
The one-alarm fire drew 15 firefighters who had the fire under control in five minutes. No injuries were reported.Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun