Developers Cordish Co. and Heritage Properties announced on Thursday the addition of four restaurants for the entertainment complex. Below are descriptions of the type of fare offered at each, as well as the names and fare of the three other restaruants announced prior. One more restaurant, as yet unamed, is planned for the complex.
• Bobby's Burger Palace (new to Baltimore County) — Chef Bobby Flay's fast casual burger concept, "BBP" features 10 signature burgers inspired by the award-winning chef's extensive travels throughout America.
• BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse (new to Maryland) — BJ's first Maryland restaurant features signature deep-dish pizza, award-winning handcrafted beer, and famous Pizookie® dessert.
• Bonefish Grill (also located in Owings Mills) — Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish and other wood-grilled specialties combined with a big-city bar that offers cocktails and an affordable wine list.
• Hanabi Japanese Restaurant (new to Baltimore region) — A traditional Japanese steakhouse featuring fresh ingredients prepared teppanyaki-style on the hibachi grill.
Restaurants previously announced are:
• La Tagliatella (new to Maryland) — With locations in Europe, featuring Northern Italian cuisine for the past two decades.
• On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina (new to Baltimore County) — Features mesquite grill and "border style" cuisine and handcrafted margaritas, swirls and mojitos in restaurant, bar and patio experience.
• Nando's Peri-Peri (new to Baltimore County) — offers flamed grilled peri-peri chicken. Nando's is the largest South African restaurant group to expand internationally.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun