A dryer caught fire at the laundry room of the Baltimore County Detention Center Friday afternoon, Baltimore County police said.
No injuries were reported at the Kenilworth Drive facility in Towson where firefighters were called shortly after 3 p.m.
Police said part of Kenilworth Drive was shut down. No evacuations occurred.
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more
about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service
. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.