E-mail this story
Community center site an option for elementary school in Catonsville
The property at 106 Bloomsbury Ave. in Catonsville has a long history of many different uses. It opened as a high school in 1924, converted to use as a middle school from 1954 to 1990 and then to a community center in 1998.
By Julie Baughman, email@example.com
May 28, 2013