Man found dead inside Canton home, carbon monoxide detected, Baltimore fire officials say

A man was found dead Thursday inside a Canton home where high levels of carbon monoxide were detected, Baltimore fire officials said.

Firefighters were called at 10:30 a.m. to a home in the 900 block of S. Highland Ave. for a wellness check and found a man’s body. High levels of carbon monoxide were found, the department said.

The fire department said the cause of death will be determined the medical examiner’s office.

jkanderson@baltsun.com

twitter.com/janders5

Copyright © 2018, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad
36°