Baltimore will begin testing its new speed cameras on Monday, the city transportation department announced.
No fines will be issued for the first 30 days that the cameras are in operation but drivers will receive a warning in the mail.
The test will involve portable cameras set up near schools in the areas marked below:
The map will be updated as the city announces the location of other cameras.
- Frederick Douglass High School: 1800-2400 blocks of Gwynns Falls Parkway
- Vanguard Collegiate Middle School: 5400-5700 blocks Moravia Road
- Holy Angels Catholic School: 900-1200 blocks of South Caton Avenue
- Edmondson Westside High School: 4200-4500 blocks of Edmondson Avenue
- Glenmount Elementary/Middle School: 5900-6400 Walther Avenue
- Baltimore Polytechnic Institute/Western High School: 1200-1600 West Cold Spring Lane
- Gwynns Falls Elementary School: 2600-2800 Gwynns Falls Parkway