The Baltimore Sun's Voter Guide 2016

Blacksmith shop plans museum

The G. Krug & Son Ironworks on West Saratoga Street near Lexington Market is the oldest. Established in 1810, it was taken over by the Krug family in the 1870s. A museum at the site was recently granted nonprofit status by the Internal Revenue Service.
Copyright © 2016, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad