Post-Sept. 11 security projects
- Dundalk Marine Terminal, perimeter security -- $650,000.
- Dundalk Marine Terminal, highmast lighting, phase one -- $2.394 million.
- Dundalk Marine Terminal, highmast lighting, phase two --$1.308 million.
- World Trade Center, waterside and landside physical barriers --$50,000.
- World Trade Center, building security -- $1.32 million.
- North and South Locust Point, perimeter fencing, $100,000.
Future projects that are funded with federal and state funds
- Dundalk Marine Terminal, access control -- $5.064 million.
- Remote video surveillance system -- $3.703 million.
- Patrol boat -- $260,000.
- Terminal perimeter security -- $2.5 million.
- Cargo and information system security, computer systems -- $219,000.
- Explosives detection equipment -- $450,000.
Unfunded future projects
- North and South Locust Point, Fairfield and Masonville terminals, retrofit existing gate entrances with smart card and biometric technology -- $2.356 million.
- Dundalk Marine Terminal, area to conduct inspections and identification checks of privately operated vehicles -- $434,000.
- Badging center, to issue identity cards to transportation workers -- $794,000.
Source: Maryland Port Administration, "A Report to the Maryland General Assembly Regarding Funding to Address Vulnerability Concerns," December 2004