17. Its Latin name is Callinectes sapidus. Come now: In Maryland, if you eat it, you should know it.
18. Name the five athletes from the University of Maryland voted to the Atlantic Coast Conference's 50th Anniversary Top 50 Male Athletes list.
20. In another Waters film, Kathleen "Serial Mom" Turner hated people who didn't do this.
21. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Patrick and Benjamin Binder, 1987. Name that medical feat.
22. What would you be doing in the Gunpowder River in Baltimore County if you reached for a caddis with trailing shuck?
23. Maryland statesman, middle name Spyros.
24. In East Baltimore -- it's blue, it's plastic and it's known as "Italian luggage."
25. The year they changed the name of Friendship Airport -- apparently because someone didn't like the connotation -- to Baltimore-Washington International.
26. Baltimore eatery with motto: "Our meatloaf is made, not accumulated."
27. The year I-95 opened between Baltimore and Washington. Hint: The same year Willie Don was first elected mayor.
28. Son of the former Rose Popolo.
29. Great one, buried at Sagamore Farm.
30. Exotic Baltimore dish: F C L F B A U R F.
30 questions for all stuck at home on a winter's day
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.