Man shot while trying to hold up 3 federal agents in West Baltimore, police say

Friendship Airport

Friendship International Airport was dedicated on June 24, 1950. The airport was renamed Baltimore Washington International in 1973. Since October 1, 2005, the official name has been Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
Copyright © 2017, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad
70°