Find out how well you've been paying attention to the hottest ticket in town.
1. In what year did the Hippodrome Theatre originally open?
2. In 1922, what became wedged in a backstage door while exiting the stage during a vaudeville act?
A. A donkey
B. A horse
C. A small person
D. A monkey
3. In what year did the Mechanic Theatre open?
4. How many buildings are included in the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center?
5. How many restrooms does the Hippodrome Theatre have?
6. What is the name of the Cafe at the Hippodrome?
A. The Drome Diner
B. The Hipp Cafe
C. The Hippo
D. The H-Spot
7. Who performed at the Hippodrome Theatre on Aug. 19, 1937?
A. The original Three Stooges
B. Ronald Reagan
C. Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy
D. Frank Sinatra
8. In 1963, what were the theater walls covered in prior to the regional debut of Cleopatra, starring Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton?
9. What color are the Hippodrome's seats?
10. How high is the Hippodrome's stage?
A. 17 feet
B. 17 yards
C. 7 stories
D. 17 stories
The Baltimore Sun, 501 N. Calvert Street, P.O. Box 1377, Baltimore, MD 21278