Fire hits Aberdeen home

Firefighters responded to a fire at an Aberdeen home early Sunday morning.

No one was injured in the blaze, which was reported in the 400 block of Roberts Way at about 7 a.m.

Fire companies form Aberdeen, Level and Aberdeen Proving Ground responded to the incident, the Harford County Volunteer Fire & EMS Association said on its Facebook page.

A fire was confirmed to be in a crawl space beneath a chimney, according to the association's Facebook post.

Smoke was reported in the house but no one was injured.

Copyright © 2018, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad