BY BRYNA ZUMER, firstname.lastname@example.org
1:34 PM EST, February 5, 2013
Firefighters responded to a fire at an Aberdeen home early Sunday morning.
No one was injured in the blaze, which was reported in the 400 block of Roberts Way at about 7 a.m.
Fire companies form Aberdeen, Level and Aberdeen Proving Ground responded to the incident, the Harford County Volunteer Fire & EMS Association said on its Facebook page.
A fire was confirmed to be in a crawl space beneath a chimney, according to the association's Facebook post.
Smoke was reported in the house but no one was injured.