Ever wanted to go back to college for the day? Don’t miss: 3 top lecturers in Baltimore

Two taken to hospital after chemical odor released at Cockeysville retirement home

Two people were hospitalized Wednesday morning after a chemical odor was reported at a Cockeysville retirement home, county fire officials said.

The Baltimore County fire department’s hazmat unit was called around 8 a.m. to the Maryland Masonic Homes at 300 International Circle in Cockeysville where bleach was mixed with a second chemical inside a laundry room, releasing an odor, officials said.

Two people were transported to an area hospital with minor injuries, said Capt. Tim Rostkowski. He did not have additional information Wednesday morning.



Copyright © 2018, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad