By Kevin Rector, The Baltimore Sun
10:43 AM EST, February 1, 2013
A 25-year-old man wanted by police for more than a week in the shooting of two other men at a bar near Fort Meade has been arrested, Anne Arundel County Police said Friday.
Raynard Leo Boston, of no fixed address, was arrested without incident on Wednesday — after being called potentially armed and dangerous by police — after county investigators located him in the area of Cross and 6th streets in Brooklyn Park, which is on the city line, police said.
Police first announced they were searching for Boston on Jan. 22, three days after he allegedly got into an early morning argument with a bouncer at My Place Bar and Lounge in the 1600 block of Annapolis Road in Odenton and opened fire, striking the 45-year-old bouncer in the lower body and a 34-year-old male bar patron in the hand, police said.
The wounds were not considered life threatening, police said.
Boston is charged with attempted second-degree murder, first-degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Boston, who previously lived in Severn, has been convicted in the past of robbery and assault, according to court records.
Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun