ON THE SITE...
Baltimore area bears down for more heat: A heat advisory from the National Weather Service continues into Thursday, lasting through 10 p.m. And the latest forecasts show the heat may not break until the weekend.
Man, 18, stabbed in Glen Burnie after accepting ride: The man, who was found near the intersection of Warfield Drive and Flamingo Road, told police he was walking in the 5600 block of Ritchie Highway shortly after 1 a.m., when he accepted a ride from two acquaintances.
Baltimore courthouse closed Thursday: The circuit court's Courthouse East has no power.
Tropical Storm Agnes struck 40 years ago: The storm dropped 15 inches on some parts of Maryland, causing widespread flooding that put dams and bridges at risk, killed 21 people and caused $75 million in damage in the state.
Sandusky trial reaches closing arguments: Former Penn State lacrosse coach Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile, but a man who dedicated his life to helping underprivileged children, according to his defense attorney Joe Amendola.
- Follow-up coverage of an insider trading probe that Oriole legend Eddie Murray has been linked to.
- A look at the future of gambling in Maryland after a state panel failed to reach a consensus on expanding the industry in the state.
- The City Council is slated to meet at 4:30 p.m. to consider council President Bernard"Jack" Young's alternatives to MayorStephanie Rawlings-Blake's budget plan.
- Westminster merchants are faced with getting used to the absence of Ravens training camp. While the NFL lockout left it as an open question last year, this year there is certainty the event won't be returning to McDaniel College.
- This week's Live! section includes a summer calendar of outdoor movies for every day of the week.