ON THE SITE...
Some evidence from Yeardley Love murder trial to be shown to public: Photographs and a videotape of George Huguely's interrogation by police will be available to view in Charlottesville, Va.
Four men injured in Baltimore shootings: Shootings were reported Tuesday in the Orangeville, Hanlon-Longwood, Brooklyn and Shipley Hill neighborhoods.
Youngsters charged in playground assault have hearing shrouded in secrecy: Spectators were not permitted in the hearings Tuesday of children accused of assault on a playground in Morrell Park.
Ravens finalize deal with Kemoeatu, have decisions left to make at running back: Team officials finalized a deal with veteran nose tackle Ma'ake Kemoeatu, but they are still lacking in depth behind Ray Rice.
- Gov. Martin O'Malley will sign a batch of bills into law Wednesday, including legislation involving environmental protections and Facebook.
- The Baltimore Board of Estimates was slated to vote Wednesday morning on a contract to hire contractors to adjudicate water bill disputes, paying them $250 per hour for mediation.
- Coppin State University students are holding a rally against university President Reginald Avery, whom faculty members gave a vote of no confidence in February.
- Pole positions and early betting odds for the Kentucky Derby will be revealed Wednesday night; three Maryland-based horses are in the race.
- Local boutiques selling items for $100 or less will be the centerpiece of Thursday's features section.