ON THE SITE...
Summer-like humidity approaching uncomfortable levels: Heat and moisture more normal for May or June arrived Friday, with highs expected in the low 80s.
Delaney outpaces Garagiola in 6th district fundraising: Democratic congressional candidate John Delaney outraised state Sen. Rob Garagiola, giving the Potomac banker a significant financial advantage in the competitive 6th Congressional District.
Ravens agree to two-year deal with cornerback Corey Graham: The former Chicago Bear joins the Ravens to bolster their coverage units, which struggled during the 2011 season. The team also announced a deal with special teams captain Brendan Ayanbadejo.
Woman injured, boyfriend arrested after Arundel shooting: The incident occurred early Friday in North Beach, sending the 26-year-old woman to Prince George's Shock Trauma.
COMING LATER TODAY...
- The Baltimore housing department received a $2.9 million grant to remove lead paint from private housing, re-energizing efforts after a grant was lost in 2011.
- The second animal cruelty trial of twin brothers Travers and Tremayne Johnson, who are accused of setting a pit bull on fire for sport, is expected to begin Friday.
- Ongoing processes to hire schools superintendents for Baltimore County and the state education department continue behind closed doors, in contrast to open processes elsewhere around the country.
- The shortest-ever member of the Harlem Globetrotters, 5-foot-2-inch former Social Security Administration worker "Too Tall" Tim Hall, plays Saturday at the Verizon Center in Washington.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground is unveiling a monument to the contributions of women scientists and mathematicians Friday.