ON THE SITE...
Tornado outbreak wasn't unusual for Maryland: How did Friday's storms compare to history? The 9 confirmed tornadoes weren't record-setting.
Police investigate two early morning shootings: Two men were found shot, one near Central Park Heights and another in the Shipley Hill neighborhood.
City Council president to unveil spending plan: Plan said to prevent fire company and recreation center closings, double funding for youth summer jobs and after-school programs and lessen the cost of planned cuts to health benefits for employees and retirees.
Top Maryland home sale in April: $3.5 million: It was a stone estate house on nearly 30 acres on Greenspring Avenue in Stevenson.
Maryland woman finishes second in Miss USA pageant: Miss Maryland USA Nana Meriwether, a 27-year-old from Potomac, finished second to Rhode Island's Olivia Culpo at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
- Baltimore Circuit Court employees have scheduled a protest concerning poor working conditions in the aged downtown buildings.
- Coverage of City Council President Bernard "Jack" Young's budget plan, including how he plans to pay for proposed changes to the budget.
- A look at how local investors have fared since Facebook's initial public stock offering.
- Coverage of the Major League Baseball draft, in which the Orioles have the fourth overall pick.
- Ravens star Terrell Suggs speaks about his recovery from Achilles tendon surgery.