ON THE SITE...
White Marsh Boscov's returns after four-year absence: Boscov's, a well-known regional retailer, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in 2008, but will reopen at White Marsh Mall.
Joppa man, 47, dies in motorcycle accident: A 47-year-old Joppa resident died Wednesday night in a motorcycle accident on Old York Road, according to the Baltimore County police department.
Victoria Justice to perform at Maryland State Fair: Victoria Justice, aka Tori Vega on Nickelodeon's popular show "Victorious," will perform at this year's 131st Maryland State Fair.
Developers unveil plan for $100M project in Columbia: The Metropolitan Downtown Columbia will be a six-story, 380-unit apartment complex with rents expected to range from $1,600 a month for a one-bedroom apartment to $2,800 for a three-bedroom unit.
Md. Transportation Authority, Carroll County ran afoul of open meetings laws: The violations were the first issued this year by the state's oversight panel on public access to government proceedings, as listed in the Maryland Register.
- Coverage of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner's speech before the Greater Baltimore Committee and visit to Marlin Steel Wire Products.
- Preakness coverage will include articles on the New Jersey man who embroiders saddle towels for Preakness horses, jockey's preparations for the race, and a special sports section detailing the field and top picks.
- Vignettes of graduates from local colleges and universities.
- An interview with The Black Keys ahead of their Friday concert at Merriweather Post Pavilion.
- A preview of the NCAA men's lacrosse tournament quarterfinals this weekend.