Teddy Johnson traces his fingers along his son's name at his grave site. Adam, a college student and musician, died of a black-tar overdose, and his father found the young man's body. "I had no clue," Teddy Johnson said. "We're a small town. We weren't prepared."
COMMENTING POLICY:Readers are encouraged to post comments that are germane to the article. We reserve the right to remove any user, and to delete comments that contain abusive language or personal threats, as well as those that are racist or demeaning. Readers may report comments by clicking "Report Abuse." Once a comment has been flagged, a Baltimore Sun staffer will investigate. Click here for more information on commenting.